School of Equipping
“Equipping you for life and ministry”
OUR MISSION: To fulfill the Great Commission to make disciples of all nations (Matthew 28:18-20). And so we teach, train and empower individuals through the power of the Spirit of God to live the abundant life of Christ and also to become agents of change thereby advancing God’s Kingdom on the earth.
WOWTEC is also commissioned to bring believers to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ, by utilizing the governmental gifts of Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher to provide biblical, practical, spiritual life-transforming mentoring (Eph. 4:11-13).
SOME OF OUR OBJECTIVES:
- To bring the Bible School experience to individuals who would otherwise not attend a Bible College
- To provide teaching that would bring participants into an encounter with God
- To provide a learning/teaching experience where there is measurable progress in academics, and positive transformation in the attitudes and actions (behavior) of participants
SOME OF THE CATEGORIES OF COURSES ARE:
- Biblical Studies
- Life in the Spirit (e.g. healing of the soul, Overcoming the Victim Spirit)
- Business and Leadership
- Life-skills Training (e.g. Parenting, Health, Marriage, Singlehood)
- Prophetic Ministry
- Deliverance Training…
BENEFITS OF STUDYING WITH WOWTEC:
- Courses are Real Life – birthed from real life issues and taught from real life experiences
- They are Biblically-grounded you see your life’s experiences in the light of Scripture.
- Revelation- based – God speaks to you in each and every learning experience
- Some of our courses will be taught by local Spirit-anointed facilitators, regional ministers and via audio-visual by other five-fold ministers
- Our goal is to make use of a variety of teachings styles and methodologies to afford you maximum learning benefits.
- Affordable tuition
WOWTEC was established July 5th 2009. It is a Registered Charity # 833.
Rev. Linda Jones and Minister Oliver Jones both give sound leadership to this ministry. Both Linda & Oliver have been involved in ministry for over twenty five years. Reverend Jones holds a Diploma in Theology from the Barbados Bible College and a Bachelor in Theology from Christian International, Santa Ros Beach Florida. Apostle Gillian Selkridge of Sheba Life Worship Centre in Trinidad along with members of our administrative board gives spiritual oversight to the ministry. We also draw upon the counsel and experience of several reputed ministers and teachers in the island and the region.
SOME OF OUR STATEMENTS OF FAITH
We believe the Holy Bible as the inspired Word of God, without any error, the final authority in matters of faith, doctrine, and Christian living (2Timothy 3:15-17; 1Peter 1:20-25; Hebrews 4:12)
We believe in one God, His unqualified Deity that eternally He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son- Jesus the Christ, and God the Holy Spirit, all are co-equal and co-eternal (Col 1:16; John 1:14; Matthew 1:23; Genesis 1:2).
We believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ, conceived by the Holy Spirit, and that He is true God and man. He died on the cross for our sins. He rose bodily from the dead ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father and is now our High Priest and Advocate. He is the only Mediator between God and man (Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:31; 1 Timothy 3:16; 1Timothy 2:5)
Man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost and that only through regeneration by the work of the Holy Spirit can man’s salvation and spiritual life be obtained (John 3:3-8).
We believe that eternal salvation is a free gift of God, entirely apart from man’s works; it is through the grace of God. And it is possessed by all who have faith in and receive Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour. We are in a regenerated church membership: that is, persons old enough to understand their need for Jesus Christ and, of their own free will, accepted Him as their personal Lord and Saviour (Ephesians 2:8; 2Timothy 1:9; Titus 34-5).
We believe justification is a judicial act of God on the believer’s behalf solely on the merits of Christ, and that regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
Check back soon for new course listings.