- Do I have to be a member to come to Women of Worth ministry?
No you do not have to be a member to attend.
- What age group do you cater to?
Age group from late teens up to adult, we have young women in their twenties ven up to about 60yrs old attend.
- I have a small children can I bring them?
Little children are welcome we have videos and toys they can enjoy
- What format does the meetings take?
It is fairly informal but we do start with an extended time of worship, usually there is an invited speaker and a time of personal ministry through the gifts of the Holy Spirit. sometimes the format varied depending on how the Lord moves that evening, but you are never disappointed.
- Who can come to the ministry?
Anyone who is looking to have an encounter with the Lord, you are hurting, need a personal touch from the Lord, WOW is the place for you. People in ministry, pastor’s wives etc, who need a time of refreshing and fellowship …all are welcome.